gnuherds-app-dev

Tasks fixed, etc.

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Tasks fixed, etc.
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 17:30:50 +0100

Fixed
=====

 * All valid email addresses should be accepted.
     (Victor Engmark feedback)

 * Broken / disabled links should be hidden, not greyed out
     (Victor Engmark feedback)

 * The gnuherds.org SSL certificate is wrong.
     (MJ Ray feedback)

Ready for testing
=================

 * Add a "skills map" which helps the employer to find quickly the
   combo box which keeps the skill he/she wants to add to the job offer.
     (Davi task)

   Skills 'guide' link at https://www.gnuherds.org/Job_Offer.php
   shows a JavaScript popup.

   side effect:
       https://www.gnuherds.org/Home.php?heading&loging_box&menu
       https://www.gnuherds.org/Home.php?heading&loging_box
       https://www.gnuherds.org/Home.php?heading
       https://www.gnuherds.org/Home.php

   Let me know any comment about it. I have not committed it yet.

Next task I am going to realize
=========

   POST forms should only be used when you're sure you
   don't want the visitor to reload or bookmark the page.
     (Victor Engmark feedback)

https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?group=gnuherds-app

Regards,
Davi