gnuherds-app-dev

Re: [GNU Herds]: Replacing the veto by the GNU approval suspension

From: GNU Herds work team
Subject: Re: [GNU Herds]: Replacing the veto by the GNU approval suspension
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 11:10:53 +0100

Richard Stallman wrote:
> GNU Herds work team wrote:
> > So, the association will fix the mismatch what seems conflicting:
> >  * "true-democratic association"
> >  * "the jobsite must be controlled by its own users"
> >  * "veto power over all subjects related to .. FS .."

> I wait for your proposal for how to replace that.

  * "true-democratic association"
  * "the jobsite must be controlled by its own users"

  * "any conflict which can not be resolved will raise
     the removing of the GNU approval, so the GNU part
     of the association name and <add here extra conditions>"

Let us know any disagreement, etc.

P.S.: We are sorry by our delay on this reply. It was
      due to problems at our email system.

Best regards,
The work team