gnuherds-app-dev

Re: Welcome Lars

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Re: Welcome Lars
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 22:32:21 +0200

Hi Lars!

Welcome and thanks for your time!

Antenore.

2006/10/7, Davi Leal <address@hidden>:
> Hi!
>
> I can help with Romanian translation and maybe some coding if needed.

Hi Lars,

You can do what you want with your free time  :-)

The file to translate is
  gnuherds-app/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po
It is a very very long task, as Antenore already know. Do not worry,
though you translate only a bit, others could finish it.

Due to I am moving my home, the next Tuesday at 13:00 GMT, more or
less, the host where the demo is hosted will be off line. I hope it
will be back in the new home no more later than Friday 13-10-2006.

I have created a CVS branch on which I will commit this weekend all
the new source code I have developed.

These are the three virtual domains right now:
  * http://gnuherds.leals.com
  * http://gnuherds-dev.leals.com
  * http://gnuherds-dev-experimental.leals.com

I have updated the "Current work team" section at
http://gnuherds-dev-experimental.leals.com/GNU_Herds_Hackers_Guide.php#Current_work_team

P.S.: Lars, note that due to from time to time I have to update the
new data base implementation, your filing card that is saved in the
demo could be deleted, as the Antenore's one was previously, some
weeks ago.

-- Davi