[gnugo-devel] Is ther a plan to update Gnugodocumentation

From: Petri Pitkanen
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Is ther a plan to update Gnugodocumentation
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:18:23 +0200

Cheers,

It seems that GG 3.7 engine API is changed from 3.6. Is the intent to
update document only when 3.8 is released?

Also Could the document be of Doxygen type? I am willing to
contribute. This sort stuff I could successfully do. Does not need too
much understanding. AT least I could go through public API and
document it with acuracy matching the 3.6 document.

I ran into this as tried to use GG -engine from libego (one those many
attempt that never lead anywhere). No big problems just the usual look
from header file instead of read the document when writing. Which is
the case anyway for all the software :)

Petri
--
Petri Pitkänen