[gnugo-devel] Web page - qGo client

From: Emmanuel BERANGER
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Web page - qGo client
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:40:14 +0100

Hello,

This quick word just to mention that now, qGo is no longer a simple "client
/ sgf viewer", but it is also a gnugo client.

you could post qGo as :
"Full featured Client for Go server, SGF viewing / editing, and Gnugo
client. Runs on Windows and Linux platforms. Can play One Color Go (!)"

BTW : I have no clue whatsoever as what is the highest level to which Gnugo
can play.
By default, most client set it to 10, but I have heard that the highest
level was 12.
When setting it, you can put any integer (1000000 !) without any complains
(but either, with no clue as to the actual strenght)
I did not find anything in the doc with regard to this issue.

Regards. I hope you do STH great on next 21st CC, and in US Go / Europ Go
(if you attend)

Emmanuel