[gnugo-devel] GNU Go ported to the TI-89!

From: jam4
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go ported to the TI-89!
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:15:43 -0500 (EST)

Just thought you gentlemen would be interested to know that I've ported GNU Go
v1.2 over to the Texas Instruments M68000 family of graphing calculators.  So
far, it was pretty easy (the only code that needed changing was the interface,
as I guess is obvious).  However, I removed the endgame, save game, and handicap
code for the time being (some bugs within them needed working out).

Shoot on over to http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnutigo/ if you want to check
out what I've got goin' so far.  Additionally, I've attached the first release
of the file to this e-mail

Thanks,
Joe Marino