[gnugo-devel] GTK GUI for GNUGO

From: Lioba & Dom
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GTK GUI for GNUGO
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:47:44 +0200

What's about the archive ?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 3:46 PM
Subject: GTK GUI for GNUGO

Hi All,

I just have downloaded version 3.2 of Gnugo. compiled fine, works fined.
You wrote in your documentation that they are (yet) no GUI interface for it based on GTK.

Ok: so let me send you the one I wrote several monthes ago. As I have no home page (no time for that !), it is available nowhere.
The version is more likely to become 1 instead of 0.1 as the numbering let believe.

I was developping under kdevelop first and Anjuta 0.1 then.
I started to import it into Anjuta 0.99 but I still have some problem, so the archive file I send you may not work that fine (some scripts are in fact symbolic links...). The compilation defines the var _GMP_DEBUG: you should remove it otherwise you will get all the debug messages I implemented for the Go Modem Protocol.

Prerequisites are Gtk 1.2.8 and the subsequents libs. This work is stalled right know, but if you enjoy it, please let me know: I will be ready to clean it up. functionalities:
- GMP leazy implementation
- SGF ver FF3, only the root tree, withoiut the comments.

Dingo is supposed to be my Go program I am working on.

With best Regards.

Dominique Laigle

Luxembourg