[gnugo-devel] auto-generated handtalk tests

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: [gnugo-devel] auto-generated handtalk tests
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:13:17 -0400 (EDT)

Here is a collection of tests generated by running matcher_check against
the first two handtalk games.  Someone who plays better than I do should
probably look at them to make sure they're correct.

Oh, could someone put the update to matcher_check in CVS, or let me know
if there's a reason it's not there?

Thanks

Evan Daniel

#auto generated tests for handtalk games
loadsgf games/handtalk/handtalk1.sgf 69
1 owl_attack e9
#? [1 J8]*

loadsgf games/handtalk/handtalk1.sgf 113
2 owl_defend s19
#? [1 T15]*

3 owl_attack q19
#? [1 T15]

loadsgf games/handtalk/handtalk2.sgf 35
4 owl_defend r8
#? [1 P10]*

loadsgf games/handtalk/handtalk2.sgf 70
5 owl_defend p18
#? [1 S18]*

loadsgf games/handtalk/handtalk2.sgf 78
6 owl_defend p19
#? [1 O18]*

7 owl_attack o19
#? [1 O18]*

8 owl_attack q17
#? [1 O18]*

loadsgf games/handtalk/handtalk2.sgf 134
9 owl_attack r8
#? [1 T6]*

loadsgf games/handtalk/handtalk2.sgf 136
10 owl_defend q4
#? [1 R4]*

loadsgf games/handtalk/handtalk2.sgf 160
11 owl_defend g15
#? [1 E13]*