[gnugo-devel] quit?

From: Steven Ravett Brown
Subject: [gnugo-devel] quit?
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 01:11:37 -0500

Also, when I try to quit, I cannot do so unless I resign, even though I’ve saved the game and want to resume it at a later time. In fact in order to quit I must use the system tools to kill the program.
Also, when I open a saved game, it defaults to the older version of Gnugo if I have both available, even though I’ve played in the newer version.

Steven Ravett Brown
address@hidden