Re: GNUe Reports GUI

From: Peter Sullivan
Subject: Re: GNUe Reports GUI
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 08:24:46 +0000

I believe that code was added to GNUe Designer at some point to allow it to act as a GUI report designer (alongside its main role as a GUI forms designer). However, Designer is currently broken. Having said that, the main reason it's broken is because it hasn't been updated for changes in the way *Forms* are defined, so it *may* still be usable (with some tweaking) as a Reports designer?

Documentation for Designer was always fairly sparse, but there is an API and some Tech Notes at http://gnuenterprise.org/developers/docs.php

--
Peter Sullivan <address@hidden>