[GNUe] gnue-navigator / gnue-reports packages

From: David Ayers
Subject: [GNUe] gnue-navigator / gnue-reports packages
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:55:21 +0200

Hello everyone,

I originally installed the packages available from
 deb http://www.gnuenterprise.org/downloads current/

Yet after setting thing up, I noticed that that the Debian packages for
gnue-navigator and gnue-reports are missing.

Strangely the URL:
 http://www.gnuenterprise.org/downloads/current/
does contain windows executables for both gnue-navigator and gnue-reports.

I will now uninstall the packages and try to install the svn versions now.

Cheers,
David