Re: [GNUe] Can't run gnue-designer...

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Can't run gnue-designer...
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 14:32:04 +0200

Am Freitag, den 04.05.2007, 23:49 +0100 schrieb Vic:
> I've installed the packages, I've set up the connections.conf &
> gnue.conf to point to my MySQL server. And the I tried to run
> gnue-designer.

Unfortunately, time constraints have prevented GNUe Designer to follow
the development of the other GNUe tools. Currently, there is no version
of GNUe Designer available that works with current versions of
gnue-common or wxWidgets.

However, we are still aiming at bringing GNUe Designer up to speed again
in the long term, and any help with that is appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project (http://www.gnuenterprise.org)