Re: [GNUe] next error with first example of appsrerver

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] next error with first example of appsrerver
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:27:41 +0100

Thilo,

Am Freitag, den 09.03.2007, 01:08 +0100 schrieb Thilo Riessner:
> Looks really nice. Well done. Congratulations to the GNUe team.

Thanks for trying again - good to hear it worked now.

Do you have any idea what was wrong at your first attempt? I would
really wonder the cause for your error messages was, and how GNUe could
be improved to either just work or at least give better error messages
to point to the real problem.

Anyway, I'm happy that it worked now for you, too. If there are any
further questions, don't hesitate to ask :-)

BTW, I saw in the logs that you tried to ask on #gnuenterprise and got
no reply. You were really unlucky, because usually there *are* people
listening there, and it's a good place to ask - at least during European
working hours.

Thanks,
Reinhard