Re: [GNUe] next error with first example of appsrerver

From: Thilo Riessner
Subject: Re: [GNUe] next error with first example of appsrerver
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:02:09 +0100

Am Dienstag, 6. März 2007 18:31 schrieb Jan Ischebeck:
> Hi Thilo,
>
> it seems, that the UIForm object is not loaded.
>  (self._uiForm is set to self.findParentOfType('UIForm') in
> uidrivers/_base/widgets/_base.py)
>
> Can you try another uidriver like wx26, gtk2 or qt4?  You can set with
> the -u <gui> argument.

These don't work. For different ui-drivers there are different error messages:
qt:
File "/opt/gnue/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gnue/forms/uidrivers/qt/ToolBar.
py", line 62, in addAction
action = QAction(self.toolbar, name)
TypeError: argument 2 of QAction() has an invalid type

gtk2:
GNUe Internal System Error: "None Type" object has no attribute "_wrapper"

wx26:
GNUe Internal System Error: "None Type" object has no
attribute "_setStatusBar"

wx:
File "/opt/gnue/lib/python2.
5/site-packages/gnue/forms/uidrivers/wx/widgets/page.py", line 51, in
_createWidget
    newWidget = self._uiForm._wrapper.createPage(object)
 AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_wrapper'

curses:
'NoneType' object has no attribute '_setStatusBar'

> Can you also call gnue-forms with the parameter --debug-imports ?
> It will be a long list. Can you check if it includes the following lines?
>
> Importing gnue.forms.uidrivers.wx.widgets.form...
> .Importing gnue.forms.uidrivers.wx.widgets.form.widget...
> ..Importing gnue.forms.uidrivers.wx.widgets.form.wrappers...

Yes, these lines are included (at least if I give no -u parameters)

> Thank you,

Thank you for your patience.

Thilo