Re: [GNUe] Executing forms by instantiating GFInstance

From: Adrian Maier
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Executing forms by instantiating GFInstance
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:11:03 +0200

On 11/17/06, Jan Ischebeck <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Adrian,

I'm wondering about the error message, as gConfigDict should be created
by the constructor of GClientApp.
gConfigDict() is defined in GConfig.py, which is called in line 344 of
GBaseApp.py (in common/src/apps).

If I call your application, I get the error that gConfigForms is
missing. This can be circumvented by adding the
following line to your constructor.

 self.configurationManager.registerAlias ('gConfigForms', 'forms')

thanks  ...

Finally you still have to setup datasources to get your app working.

Btw. which version of gnue are you using?

GNUe Forms Version 0.5.16
GNUe Common Version 0.6.4

Cheers,
Adrian Maier