Re: [GNUe] Request for trigger recipes

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Request for trigger recipes
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:42:43 -0600

Looks really good, so far.  I like the layout and color.

Looking forward to more.

Neil

On Oct 31, 2006, at 7:48 AM, James Thompson wrote:

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 6:21, Adrian Maier wrote:
I understand.
I've found those methods from the sources, and tried all kinds of
combinations without really understanding how does the whole thing
work ...    Quite frustrating ;-)

I'm currently trying to discover how to do different operatins inside the
gnue-forms triggers.  Maybe i'll be able to come up with a set of
common 'recipes' ,  but i don't promise anything .

I'm currently working on new documentation for the project. The current copy is mainly figuring how to present the information and hasn't focused as much
on organization, you can see a pdf of my working copy here.

http://www.gnuenterprise.org/~jamest/GNUe-Complete-Guide.pdf

As you can see GNUe Forms is the section (starting about 16 pages in) is where I've been experimenting. I think I've got most my OpenOffice.org issues figured out and was planning to do some part/chapter re-org next followed by a more complex master/detail example. Instead, I'd be happy to document
triggers and include some recipes.

I'd appreciate any suggestions on topics to cover or tasks you'd like to see
put into a recipe.

Take Care,
James