[GNUe] GNUe for a small scale enterprise

From: Ashwin K
Subject: [GNUe] GNUe for a small scale enterprise
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:27:52 +0530

Hi,
I have been studying GNUe for some time now, with the installation &
setup partly successful. I have using  Topic: FedoraCoreQuickStart
(http://www.gnuenterprise.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/FedoraCoreQuickStart)
as my guide. I am using fedora core 3 on IBM m/c type: 8123-NOM which is
a pentium 4 with 512 MB RAM. I have the following doubts:
-     Can i create forms with this which will execute query in the
background & show the results.
-     Here in the line "Run gnue-setupdb to load basic data into GNUe
AppServer" does the author mean :
  1. load data into postgresql (which i intend to use)
  2. Run gnue-setupdb to load data from postgresql into GNUe AppServer.

In that case, Is there any short how-to on setting up postgresql for
GNUe tools. Because this needs to be setup with 6 days. Using the search
engines the best doc for postgresql i could come up with is
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/index.html (this is a huge
book which i don't  think i can finish in 6 days). The postgresql i am
using is postgresql-8.0.3 . The documentation here is for PostgreSQL
8.0.7 , will i face any issue using this documentation for 8.0.3 .

- Is there any documentation on how to create forms with GNUe Forms. Is
there a GUI for creating forms?

Thank you, Your suggestions are highly appriciated.

with regards,
ashwin

PS: I am not a native english speaker. Hence if you dont understand any
part of my message do mail, i will clarrify to the best of my abbilities.