[GNUe] Unicode

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] Unicode
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:15:38 +0800

Hello again!

I feel I'm spamming the list, sorry for that. Hopefully I'll learn something
also.. or maybe I'll just get on to the IRC channel..

Anyway, I got to think? I fired up the gnue-forms on win32 connected to a MySQL
database on my suse machine. Anyway, I get a Unicode error from UIdriver.py /
wxPython I think? I do use the wxpython unicode package but those gfd files,
and those database records are plain english?

Is there a problem with GNUe and wxPython Unicde package? and, while I'm at it,
how do GNUe handle languages, would like to have mine in native swedish with
right encoding of course..

Regards
Stefan