Re: [GNUe] Status of applications

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Status of applications
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:30:23 +0200

Am Son, den 10.10.2004 schrieb Tim Schofield um 20:01:
> The developers manual would be good, as appserver is a great tool, but I
> found it hard to understand its workings at first (but then maybe thats
> just me..).

It's not just you, that's why we started that manual :-)

> If nobody has any objections, I think I'd like to see if I can take
> the financials package on some more.

We never have any objections if somebody wants to help :-)

You might want to join us in IRC on irc.freenode.net channel #fsfeurope
and discuss your ideas with others. Other people have started package
development in other fields (like payroll or invoicing), and there might
be some overlap.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller