[GNUe] Status of applications

From: Tim Schofield
Subject: [GNUe] Status of applications
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 18:10:31 +0100

Hi,

I have been playing with appserver for a few days, have read what docs I
can find, and been through the source code, and I think I am now
starting to understand how it all works. I would like to move on, to
writing some applications, and wonder what progress (specs, docs, etc)
there is in this area.

Specifically I thought I would look at the accounting ledgers, as that
is where the majority of my experience lies.

        Tim