Re: [GNUe] installation

From: Julio Cesar Gazquez
Subject: Re: [GNUe] installation
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:14:05 -0300

El Vie 03 Sep 2004 08:51, Frédéric Boussuge escribió:
>  Bonjour,
>  Je recherche quelqu'un qui pourrai m'aider pour que j'installe les
> composants du projet (appserver, form, etc...) sous linux ou sous windows.
> Merci d'avance.

While I'm aware about the proverbial pride of French people with they mother
tongue, you'll make the things a lot easier if you post in English, like
everybody else.

You can do a quick start on Windows using the self-contained installers.

If that do not cover your needs, or you want to install in Linux, you will
need to install:

Python
wx-Windows (sorry, wx-Widgets ;-)
The wxPython bindings