Re: Re: [GNUe] Reports from DBF Files (2)

From: Peter Sullivan
Subject: Re: Re: [GNUe] Reports from DBF Files (2)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:03:06 +0000

My $0.02 :

The main purpose of a dBase driver to me would be to do
one-off transfers from legacy applications. I can't
imagine anyone wanting to use dBase as a back-end for a
new GNUe application. Are there any more "modern" RDBMS
systems that use the dBase format *natively* (as opposed
to an import/export option)?

--
Peter Sullivan <address@hidden>