Re: [GNUe] curious....

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] curious....
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:14:04 +0800

Hi Sacha!

(I'm just about to dig into your "Appserver howto" :)

Project Managment is good, another thing is Inventory-system, and perhaps one
for "quality control". I notice there are a lot of customers wanting this
things (especially the last one). In the past I built some with VB and
ridiciolus Excel macros.. *geee can't believe I actually DID that*

GNUe has the potential, I only hope I can dig into it - finally, there's always
the lack of time, and the documentation isn't really 100% yet. At least there's
5 weeks of vacation by the horizon.. ;)

My goal, if i can learn enough of the system, is building a lot of this stuff.
I get nice ideas from our customers in real life, and I bet I could do a lot of
solutions quite fast.. if I only learn the tools.

Regards
Stefan

P.S: IRC.. maybe I should try that out.. nice in the lonesome late nights when
I run into problems.. ;)