Re: [GNUe] Text File Configurations

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Text File Configurations
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:18:43 -0500

I have to give my two cents:  The configuration form was a hack on one of our
developer's parts.  GNUe-Forms  was not meant to do tasks like that.

Forms is a database-centric UI system. But, as Bajusz points out, the code
behind it is in
gnue-common/datasources/drivers/special/configfile.Connection.py.

-- Jason