Re: [GNUe] Working through first Example

From: Clay Hopperdietzel
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Working through first Example
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:01:33 -0600

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 21:49:22 +0100
Reinhard Mueller <address@hidden> wrote:

I think for the moment, I'll focus on 2-tier mode.

Given that, I need an answer to the original question.

I'm trying to get a database schema laid out to work with.

Should I:

a) do this in MySQL directly, by stuffing in sql statements to create the
schema?
b) use one of the GNUe tools to help with this?
c) make a gsd file and use gnue-schema to do it?
d) something I haven't thought of.

Hoppy