Re: [GNUe] supported databases/drivers

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] supported databases/drivers
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 02:08:54 +0800

> I had the same problem.  You need to use the flag
> --with-postgres-includes={path_to_pgsql_headers}
>
> I also had to use this flag:
> --with-mxdatetime-includes={path_to_mxdatetime_headers}
>
> On Mandrake 9.2, it put the postgresql headers in /usr/include/pgsql/.  The
> mxdatetime header was in
> /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mx/DateTime/mxDateTime/
> Your's should be somewhere around there, right?
> --
> Christopher Lewis

Well, I just got another harddisk into my machine, planned to put Mandrake 10
on this one, maybe I'll be able to get GNUe to work...

Have a real nice weekend all of you, and if anyone feel like doing my last exam
on the Java-Course (building a financial transaction application)
Just give me a mail huh?? :)

Best regards
Stefan