Re: [GNUe] packages?

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] packages?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:14:42 +0800

> You could either upgrade MySql or switch to PostgreSQL. If i were you,
> i would deffinitely choose PostgreSQL because it has more features and
> its implementation of the SQL language is much more standards-compliant.
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian Maier

Thanx for the help! If I had read that error I would of course notice the silly
Rollback (*eek* that one slows down the database
for sure). I 'll start with upgrading to a newer mySQL (how new?) and if it
won't work I suppose I need to find myself a good
tutorial on PostGres so I could setup my "AdressBook" at least :)

Regards
Stefan