Re: [GNUe] Re: GNUe (was 'What's up?')

From: Silas Martinez
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Re: GNUe (was 'What's up?')
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:08:41 -0800

I'm going to add yet another voice. Without all the inline comments, I'll say that I've heard my exact sentiments said several times today.

Get me a functional baseline, with a 'start here', and just enough pointers to get started, and I'll start building. Otherwise, I can't take time from other projects and put it into this. :(

Philip Rhoades wrote:

People,