[GNUe] Appserver & Designer

From: Peter Dabrowski
Subject: [GNUe] Appserver & Designer
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:39:59 +0800

Hi,
I was trying to reproduce ?address_person? module from appserver examples.
And come across some problems which I would try to explain bellow:

Using the Designer wizard I reproduced the form with appserver connection and
run form
connected to appserver with user hacker and pswd secret and got errors:

Error: Error while communicating with datasource.

       Error during creation of object list

 --- Error 'exceptions.Exception: Access to class 'person' denied' occured on
serv
connected by XMLRPC ---)

I compared form properties with original form and found difference in
Datasource Editor
In my form I got :                 dtsPerson         person
in original was:                   dtsPerson         address_person

so I changed source to:     address_person
and run the form again with different type of errors.
Error: Error while communicating with datasource.

       Error during creation of object list

 --- Error 'gnue.appserver.classrep.Namespace.EModuleNotFound: Module '' not
found in
class repository.' occured on server connected by XMLRPC ---)
Any clues?
Peter
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm