Re: [GNUe] Translation

From: Jan Ischebeck
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Translation
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:29:45 +0200

Hi Kurt,

thanks for your contribution, I already applied you diff to the
translations file in CVS.

You will find your name in \gnue-common\translations\TRANSLATORS.

Grüsse,

Jan

PS: Vielen Dank!

PPS: If you want to further contribute, it would be great (but not
necessary for translations) if you could get an assignment with the Free
Software Foundation (more details on IRC or per Mail).