Re: Business Plan Writing Helper

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Business Plan Writing Helper
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:54:44 +0100

Taken from SCORE web site (http://www.score.org):

"The SCORE Association is a national, nonprofit association with 10,500
volunteer members and 389 chapters throughout the United States and its
territories. SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business
Administration."

Yes they used non-free software (MS Word, MS Excel) to produce their documents.
They are very useful nonetheless. Mine was a pointer to content rather than how
it was produced. I apologize if I offended anyone.

Best,

L.