Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that

From: Chalu Kim
Subject: Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:48:02 -0500

I saw this post too late.

> Cyberspace Security and Policy
> Research Institute of the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences of the
> George Washington University.

It sounds a lot of hog wash here. how long has this been around? on regular
basis, various non-profit interest groups have been created to pacify stuff
like anti-tobacco, silicosys, you name it.

I worked with several of these spin groups that sound "legit"  but are not. We
have no idea of what content they will put on but we were helping them to
build content management.