Re: Security Framework issues

From: Paul T. Juckniess
Subject: Re: Security Framework issues
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:04:20 -0600

I'm very new to this list , very old to manufacturing systems.
I have not seen any thing about security on GNUe either.
Since you may have databases scattered around the net and different
operating systems you would really want the security handled within
the application in one place otherwise administration could become
very complex very fast.
Paul T. Juckniess III               | Thunder is impressive. But it is
address@hidden                   | lightning that does the work.
Voice: (573) 886-1214               |                 Mark Twain