Re: Modifying Window Objects in designer

From: Peter Sullivan
Subject: Re: Modifying Window Objects in designer
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 08:17:09 +0100

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 10:59:32PM +0800, Alfredo P. Ricafort wrote:
> How do I modify window objects in the designer ?  It seems that all the
> fields the designer, especially those in the Property Inspector, are all
> protected. The only fields that I can edit are the 'X','Y','Width' &
> 'Height'.

I think this is a known bug in wxpython - the GNUe developers have checked
the GNUe code several times, and there is nothing obviously wrong with it.
The easy workaround is to maximise your Designer window so that the scroll
bars (horizontal and vertical) disappear, which should then make these
fields editable again.

--
Peter Sullivan <address@hidden>