Re: New releases soon - pre-releases ready for testing now

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: New releases soon - pre-releases ready for testing now
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:16:17 -0500

I agree 100% about the need for .debs.  All of the core developers use
Debian systems, so this really hits home with us too.  We do, however,
have someone working on debs; hopefully they will be ready in time for
our final release.

However, do note that these are prereleases and not releases. We
generally only have .debs of released versions.  We will probably do a
prerelease a day for the next several days.  (We may be using the term
"prerelease" differently than other projects -- I'm not sure.)

Jason Cater
GNU Enterprise