Re: New website colour scheme

From: S11001001
Subject: Re: New website colour scheme
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 10:18:23 -0500

Peter Sullivan wrote:
OK, based on comments in IRC, I don't think that anyone (including me)
is totally 100% happy with the colour scheme on the new website. So I've pulled together a few alternatives for people to look at and provide feedback, or suggest other alternatives in our search for something that looks both good and suitably professional.

http://www.gnuenterprise.org/~psu/colour1.php to colour10.php

#5 is the nicest, IMHO

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://dotgnu.org

Developing non-free software is mistreating other people. So don't
make a living that way. Find some other way to make a living. A way
that involves ethical behavior.
        -- RMS