Re: Gnue forms question

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: Gnue forms question
Date: 16 Aug 2002 15:17:27 -0700

> What about representing in GNUe-forms
> business objects with the complex
> hierarchical architecture?

I am not sure what you direct question is here.

> Will grid be implemented? How will

Grid is implemented to day in xPlatform way simply add rows="3" where 3
represents number of rows in grid to display and you have a grid.  Papo
team is submitting scrollbar patch for it.  Some day there will be more
traditional eye candy grid, though functionaly its not necessary.

> popup forms for detail of each record
> be specified?

You can do pop forms, we have some search forms planned as well, which
might be what you are describing.

-Derek