Re: How active is development?

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: How active is development?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:49:37 -0500

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 09:24:07AM -0400, Joe Konecny wrote:
> Is the GNUe project actively being worked on?  I looked at the IRC
> logs and it really looked like a joke.

The rate of conversation (c) is not proportional to the rate of
development (d).  The rate of development (d) is reflected better by the
rate of cvs committs (t).  I would suggest that you check out the CVS
repository for you revaluation and save the quips for later.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie