can't print documents.

From: infotechsys
Subject: can't print documents.
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:05:15 -0500

I'm trying to print the documents that have a suffix
of txt. The only one I had success on is "Guidelines for Writing Templates
and Wizards". The rest of them start, but after a couple of pages have
printed my printer hangs. Also I tried to look at the file
DevelopersGuid-Forms.pdf with xpdf and nothing shows.
The error from xpdf is
Error: This document uses Type 3 fonts - some text may not be correctly displayed

I should note that when I try looking at the files(txt) with vim the table outline wraps
obout 3 or 4 times. Any help greatly appreciated.
Wayne