Re: Beginner's question

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: Beginner's question
Date: 24 Jan 2002 10:38:13 +0100

On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 09:56, 勇 唐 wrote:
> I have installed GNU Enterprise Application Server in
> my server.I want to run the demo program provided by
> the geas package.
> When I run the geas-server,the program tell me:
> Connection to database "gnue" failed.
> I think I need create the database in my postgresql
> server, but I can't find any information about the
> gnue database.
> So what can I do?

All you (should) need to do is create an empty database "gnue" and
adjust the username in src/geas.conf (it defaults to "hacker").

If you have further problems, you could try to join us in IRC at
irc.openprojects.net #gnuenterprise - there's (nearly) always somebody
there.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller