Re: Comments on the HR Draft

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: Comments on the HR Draft
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:35:19 +0100

Neil Tiffin wrote:
At 12:06 PM -0600 12/11/01, Derek Neighbors wrote:

** note on things like relationship/status etc... It might be better
to list them after the class that uses them, because I thought wtf
are these sitting out here all alone for, until I saw them
referenced in another class.  That or make better comments for them.
:)

The original parser required them first. I believe Reinhard's new parser eliminates the need to have them first. If so, we will move
them.

It does not eliminate the need for correct order. Before you can reference something, you have to define what it is.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project