Re: Comments on the HR Draft

From: Neil Tiffin
Subject: Re: Comments on the HR Draft
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 05:44:05 -0500

At 12:06 PM -0600 12/11/01, Derek Neighbors wrote:
** note on things like relationship/status etc... It might be better to
list them after the class that uses them, because I thought wtf are these
sitting out here all alone for, until I saw them referenced in another
class.  That or make better comments for them. :)

The original parser required them first. I believe Reinhard's new parser eliminates the need to have them first. If so, we will move them.

Other changes done and in cvs, but not website.

--
Neil
address@hidden