Re: Comments on the HR Draft

From: Todd Boyle
Subject: Re: Comments on the HR Draft
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:48:31 -0800

Would somebody kindly report on any relationship between the HR proposal
and HR XML?  Will GNUE HR interfaces or data model converge with hr-xml
information structures?

Their page is at http://www.hr-xml.org/channels/home.htm

Chuck Allen, the leader of HR XML is a good player.  He did good work
as master of ceremonies at the OMG Interop last week.  That was attended
by approx. 100 people from numerous standards bodies working to converge
and coordinate and harmonize the work they are all doing. The presenters
promised to upload their powerpoints from the meeting in coming days, at
http://www.omg.org/interop

Anyway-- I apologize if this has already been answered but, in general,
I remain very interested in GNUE's compatibility with global standards
for e-business, either at the interface or at the core,

Respectfully
Todd Boyle CPA
www.arapXML.net
www.gldialtone.com  etc,