Controversial Net Marketing 463ew

From: kateiei
Subject: Controversial Net Marketing 463ew
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 17:12:04 -0700

Commercial Email Gets Results!

Interested in putting your product or service in front
of millions?  To find out how READ ON.

My name is Paul Willis and I am one of the few who
have managed to make a very comfortable living marketing
products on the Internet.  My methods and techniques have
been quoted in magazines, radio talk shows, the Nov. 27th
issue of the Wall Street Journal, and the Financial Post
just to name a few.

I have marketed everything on the Internet from
Personalized Baby Calendars to Information and have
made money with everything.  Even The Wall Street Journal
referred to me as being crafty in my techniques that have
out maneuvered the anti commerce radicals since 1995.

HOW?

  By placing your ad over the Internet and directly into
the mailboxes of consumers who, like you, have an Internet
e-mail address.  Almost every user of the Internet has an
e-mail address and we can effectively reach as many of
those people as you want FAST and EFFECTIVELY.

  Every year the number of users increases tremendously
creating a huge market.  Why not become part of this
unlimited market by placing your personal ad in one of the
largest consumer databases?

  We are interested in doing business with you,
however, we DO NOT do pornography, chain letters, or
schemes of any kind.  Please call us with a legitimate product
or service.

  Some of you may not be interested at all, and possibly
are agitated by our message.  We will respectfully remove
you from our list by request.  We are responsible commercial
e-mailers and don't want to bother those who are not interested.
We not only respect you, but also our customers.  We do not want
our customers spending their advertising dollars on prospects that
do not have any interest.

(Remove instructions are at the end of this letter.)

  Below you will find basic mailing options we are offering
at this time.  Check out our SPECIALS!

                      LIMITED TIME OFFER!
          DISCOUNTED MONTHLY COMMERCIAL
                        E-MAIL ACCOUNTS

We are now offering the following Discounted Monthly Accounts.
We have recently increased our capabilities by adding two new
Servers and are offering the following Discounted Accounts.

TO SIGN UP FOR A DISCOUNTED MONTHLY ACCOUNT
you must pay first two months in advance to receive a discount.
Just call 661-252-6028

LITE ACCOUNT:  We send 250,000 Emails once a month
with a maximum of 2 different sales letters and supply you with
a pop3 to receive your replies.  The Lite account is ideal for
someone with a single product line who wants to keep a light
but dependable increase to their web site. $200.00

INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNT:  We send 500,000 Emails
with a  maximum of 4 different sales letters or products and supply you
with a pop3 account to receive your replies.The Intermediate will
allow you to market 4 separate products. Perfect for a company
with more than one product who wishes to increase their Web Site
hit count. $375.00

PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNT:  We send 1,000,000 Emails with a
maximum of 6 different Sales letters or products and supply you with
a pop3 account to receive your replies.The Professional will allow
you to Market 6 separate products.$575.00

Call us at (661) 252-6028 to discuss which option best meets
your needs.

Untargeted mailings:

100,000 e-mails for US $100.00

250,000 e-mails for US $285.00...May Special $225.00

500,000 e-mails for US $500.00...May Special $395.00

1 Million e-mails for US $900.00..May Special $649.00

Targeted Mailings:

We can supply virtually any target:
City, State, Zip Code, Business Opportunities,
Network Marketing, Specific Industries...You name it!
All Targeted Mailings must be ordered and paid for in
advance of the actual mailing, preferably Two Days prior
to the day of mailing.

WE ALSO OFFER BULK FRIENDLY SERVICES FOR
THOSE WHO LIKE TO MAIL THEIR OWN ADVERTISMENTS!!!

Our bulk friendly server offers monthly accounts that
allow you to mail your own ads on our system. We also
supply you with a email pop address to collect the response
to your mailings. THESE ACCOUNTS ARE VERY LIMITED.
We can only take on 20 NEW ACCOUNTS at this time so if
you are interested please inquire immediately.

WE CAN ALSO SUPPLY YOU WITH BULK
FRIENDLY WEB HOSTING.

Please call for individual price quotes
(661)-252-6028

THANK YOU

Paul Willis
661-252-6028
18565 Palomino Place #204
Canyon Country Ca. 91351

If you would like to be deleted from our mailing list just
send a e-mail to MailTo:address@hidden