Re: Playing Accountant

From: Derek A. Neighbors
Subject: Re: Playing Accountant
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:31:06 -0800

Neil Tiffin wrote:

At 10:10 AM -0800 3/19/01, Derek A. Neighbors wrote:

So my question is should we allow a way to account for such factors in our reporting etc?? Kind of a monetary unit restatement? For what its worth Im not an accountant, but would like to hear opinions.

Currency, can not IMHO opinion be treated like another unit of measure for the exact reason you define, its reference to other currencies changes over time.

I apologize using currency in my sample was probably a poor choice.  I am
talking solely about monetary unit change not currency conversion.

Derek Neighbors