Re: Web Site and Mail List Down!

From: Derek A. Neighbors
Subject: Re: Web Site and Mail List Down!
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 02:53:30 -0700

All,

Services are back up we apologize for the down time. We are working on better mirrors and full duplication of services so we wont face any such down time in the future. For all that are serviced by QWest we feel your pain.

Microsoft isnt the only one with a monopoly, but in fairness our own poor preparation made the downtime so lengthy. We have had several people volunteer and offer to put things in place so we can be truly Enterprise. :) (guess we arent just a little project anymore)

Thanks to all offering to help, and those interested enough to report the problem we really do appreciate it. Be on the look out for GNU Enterprise Application Server (The Next Generation) and an all new windows friend GNU Enterprise Forms in the next week or so.

To all that stopped by the booth at Linux World Expo New York. THANK YOU! We appreciate the support and we hope to see you and those that couldnt make New York in San Francisco in August!

Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise
http://www.gnue.org
address@hidden

Derek Neighbors wrote:

All,

We are experiencing some technical difficulties.  Please use only this
list address@hidden for communication (or IRC) until the issue is resolved.

You can still find documentation at our mirror
(http://www.gnu.org/projects/gnue/) and you can find the most current
releases at (http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/gnue/) our download
mirror.

IRC is still up at irc.openprojects.net #gnuenterprise

We sincerely apologize for any inconviences and hope to return full
service tomorrow morning..

The GNU Enterprise Team