Re: French GNUe page

From: Derek A. Neighbors
Subject: Re: French GNUe page
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:21:32 -0700

Thanks to Thierry http://www.gnu.org/projects/gnue/ should have a French
translation within 24 hours.  Also, I put stubs for Italian, German and
Spanish pages in CVS and on the site.  If you can speak one of these
languages PLEASE spend 5 minutes and help out with a translation. :)

If you are interested in helping translating to one of the above
languages or one not listed please email address@hidden and let us know
you lingual talents. :)  I will simply say web site, translation
services and documentation are VERY valuable to any project and often
times the things that hold back projects, so your help will NOT go
unappreciated. :)

Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise
http://www.gnue.org