gnue-dev

RE: GNU Enterprise

From: Joswan
Subject: RE: GNU Enterprise
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:48:23 +0700

Dear Team Support,

Our school interesting to implement compiere-ERP software and we have some questions need to clarify to cover our company requirement, please help to answer the questions below:

1.       Can the finance software support multiple companies as our school has at least 2 companies, one is called “PT” and one is called “Yayasan”?

Response:

2.       Can we do Online transactions for:

a.       Payment of school trips including immersions?   (This will go to “Yayasan”)

Response:

b.      Payment of school fees?  (This will go to “Yayasan”)

Response:

c.       Payment of capital levy?   (This will go to “PT”)

Response:

d.      Purchase of uniforms and other school items  (This will go to “Yayasan”)

Response:

3.       Can we do Payment of e-banking into multiple accounts?

 Response:

4.       Is the chart of account determined by the finance company or can it be suited to our needs?

Response:

5.       Can the Process of purchase requisition and purchase order streamlined into payment and fixed assets inventory?

Response:

6.       Would there be feature to take care of Fixed assets depreciation?

Response:

7.       Can printing of the cheques and e-banking payment be done in Indonesia?   Has Corero been used by any institutions in Indonesia?

Response:

8.       Can there be a feature that if we exceed budget a supervisor password is required before purchase requisition can be made?

Response:

9.       Can Accounts payable list balance owed per supplier or contractor due to multiple payments or requirement for down payment?

Response:

10.   Is the software charged by per user and how much is the fee to use the software?

Response:

11.   Since we have different scenario due to the unstable IDR, are we allowed to make more than 1 budget in the financial system?

Response:

12.    Can purchase requisitions be made directly by teachers online?  it seems that a Finance module is meant only for administrators and has no functionality that allows teachers to make purchase requisitions?

Response:

13. Do you have any representative office in Jakarta, Indonesia?

Response:

14. Any school in Jakarta using this software?

Thank you for your promt response.

Warm Regards,
Joswan (Ms)
Accounting Dept