gnue-dev

I want to help

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: I want to help
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 05:14:55 -0200

Hello, my name is Félix.

  There is a alarming growing utilization of proprietary ERPs.  Nowadays
every  business  have one.   My  father work  at  a  firm that  provides
technical support for  one of the most used  proprietary software in the
segment  at  Latin  America.  In  my  view  point,  as a  free  software
defender, this situation is extremely  dangerous and need to be changed.
It's very necessary defend users freedom also in corporative environment.
It's the reason  of my interest in GNUe.  (Not  forgetting the fact that
it's  a  GNU  software,  thus  a  high quality  software).   I  want  to
contribute to  this software.   I want see  it running all  featured.  I
want to  free people from  the absurdities of the  proprietary software,
like these ERPs.

  I studied the GNUe  a little and I think that what  you made until now
is a very  good job.  I had some  ideas, but I think that  no one better
than the developers to  tell me what need to be done.  I can spend up to
10  hours a  day working  in  this project.   I will  learn whatever  is
necessary.  Please, tell me what  are the priorities.  It's better start
to work in ERPs itself or in core tools?

  We need develop  to attract more developers.  We  need many developers
to attract users and build a solid user community.  We need a solid user
community to improve the GNUe.

Best regards.

--
Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix)

"Sempre foi só nós dois: eu e a comunidade de Software Livre, sempre só
nós dois. O GNU e eu, e eu, e eu..."

!A ilha não se curva!