gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] I want to join as spanish translator

From: Gustavo A. Corradi
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] I want to join as spanish translator
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:37:23 -0200

Dear Reinhard,

I am somewhat proud to say that I have more work for you here I attach
my latest translations, with this, if I am not mistaken, almost all
GNUe is translated into Spanish.

If something is missing please let me know.

Please let me take you to some questions: how is possible to generate
a dropdown box aid but more personalized (as a user help)? here goes:

a) I would say the user presses F1 for example in the "city code" and
in the same box that display the description of the city and the
largest population of the city
b) it is possible to filter from the program by the number of people
that will be displayed in this drop?

If it's is possible (or if is not some alternate) I would appreciate
if illustrate me with some examples because I want to learn more depth
on GNUe and if possibly contribute more to development

P.d. where is the lastest documentation?

Many thanks in advance!!
Gustavo.

--
Gustavo A. Corradi - GnuPG Public Key: